Printing woven bag ink adhesion is not how is it
cause of issue:
1. The surface of the substrate and the surface of the film or woven bag are too smooth (untreated or poorly treated).
2. Ink complexes (ie additives) were selected improperly or in insufficient quantities.
3. Dissolved hydrogen bonding force of the ink body and the dissolving hydrogen bonding force of the woven bag substrate are too different.
Method of exclusion:
1. The woven bag substrate surface reaches about 38 Dyne.
2. Add 5% of chlorinated paraffin before drawing the filaments.
3 ink selection should be very careful (the same nature).
4. The use of ink should be appropriate, as long as the viscosity is small and the ink system resin content is high.
5. Increase printing pressure.